Singapore’s iconic resort island is back with a new brand image focusing on fulfilling experiences and celebrating connections.
Sentosa is capturing tourists’ imagination at ITB Berlin 2023 with its exciting new tagline “where discovery never ends.” Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC) is refreshing the Sentosa brand to offer both local and international guests different ways of discovering new experiences and celebrating connections on the island. Novel experiences include:
- SentosaLand, SDC’s first foray into the metaverse, where guests can discover a fantastical virtual reimagination of Sentosa Island, and earn rewards that can be redeemed on the island.
- Explorers of Sentosa, a series of four eye-catching giant sculptures made by internationally renowned recycling artist Thomas Dambo, using reclaimed wood materials. They will make their home at Palawan Beach till 2024!
- The sustainability and heritage themed SentoSights guided tours, where guests can learn about conservation and immerse themselves in the island’s rich history and natural wonders.
Sentosa unveiled its new brand identity riding on the momentum of its Golden Jubilee celebrations last year. The new brand identity sees the island taking centre stage and reflects Sentosa’s efforts to better connect with its audiences through leisure experiences that play up the island’s natural attributes, while offering guests a breadth of moments and emotions for them to discover on their own.
Upcoming attractions include:
- Sentosa Sensoryscape – a magnificent sensory walk stretching half a kilometre across the island with five sensory gardens and four immersive woven sculptures
- The Palawan @ Sentosa, a brand new ‘beach playground’ set to launch this spring featuring an electric go-kart circuit, two beach clubs, leisure facilities and a mini-golf course
- Tipsy Unicorn Beach Club – a large state-of-the-art venue offering private cabanas, sun loungers, pool parties at Siloso Beach.
- Raffles Sentosa Resort and Spa – Singapore’s first villa-only hotel featuring 62 luxury holiday homes
Visit Sentosa in 2023 and discover a new range of adventure and leisure experiences in this well-established holiday destination.